Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Tue Jun 25 2002 11:29 PM
forecast for the tropical weather for 6-26-2002

Today there nothing to watch and the atlantic and there alot of wind shear and upper lows around. There was a tropical low and the eastern atlantic and it died no we got a upper low and the gulf of mexico and the storm and the b.o.c didn't form like I said because of the upper leavel low and the shear for a time it had some outflow but it was killed. the winds and dry air will kill any thing that try to form. forecast no tropical storm intill the late July first hurricane mid August. I'm also thinking that this season could be a quit one intill late August and there the chance that this season even then could be slow with the cold sea water and the easter atlantic will almost kill any wave low or storm trys to from and the eastern atlantic. There chances as it look wright now that the eastern atlantic will kil most wave in this year and the storms that try to form will most likely be upper lows late season and thunderstorms. I think that one hurricane two tropical storms will form of of waves but that changes the forecast october will more likely be the hurricne season this year and november there will be thunderstorm areas 2 hurricane will form form this and on tropical storm upper low 2 more hurricanes will form and 1 more tropical storm. I think 1 hurricane land fall and the gulf states and 2 more and the gulf states. 2 tropical storms will try to make a ran at the east coast. Mexico will see a weaker storm of a mitch and 2 storms will move northeast and die and the atlantic.

forecast

8 tropical storms
4 hurricanes
1or 2 maj hurricanes

forecast made by Matthew

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center