ShawnS
(Storm Tracker)
Wed Jun 26 2002 12:46 PM
Re: forecast for the tropical weather for 6-26-2002

Well said,Steve. I have made some pretty stupid posts on here so if anyone deserves to be bashed it should be me. Now, with all that aside, there is a build up of storms in the gulf again this morning and as I am posting this the activity continues to grow.I don't believe it will turn into a tropical system, but there sure is quite a bit of moisture out there and as it builds it seems to be building more and more to the west. I hope this trend continues because it could set up for a pretty wet weekend here in my area; and we really need it. That being said, with the SST's as warm as they are, you never know what may happen but I'm still going to bet against it. Any thoughts?

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center