Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Fri Jun 28 2002 02:08 AM
monday

been around doing odd jobs for relatives, so none of my tropical banter for a couple of days. wonder if anybody here noticed?
anyhow got a lot on my mind, but a quick glance at the models earlier did show some stuff to keep an eye open for. apparently the system about to shear over the ridge building here in the east should leave a piece of energy behind that several global models are carrying down off the southeast coast by early next week, assigning a surface low and such. of course this would be one of those systems induced by an upper cutaway feature, so there are the usual doubts, but several models seemed to get the same general idea about it.. worth looking for.
sun finally came out and stayed out today. 'bout time, i say. the clouds and cooler weather were getting on my nerves.
i think i'll try a poll tomorrow, since i'd like to know what you all think about certain weather-related stuff. take it easy, all.
HanKFranK aiken, SC 0201z28june

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center