LI Phil
(User)
Fri May 21 2004 12:35 AM
Re: EPAC-ATL Correlation

Thank you very much, Ed. I didn't think anyone had noticed. I don't know if any of the conclusions I have drawn, one way or the other, are valid. But I do remember enough from Statistics 101 that I think I'm right. Too bad, I was actually hoping for a stronger correlation, but I guess if that were the case, someone would have already pointed that out.

Now that there's an Atl. invest, do you still think Steve's prediction will not pan out? I'm rooting for him from the standpoint that he really stuck his neck out there, and he just may be right, but of course, I'm rooting against him because I want my guess to be right. Will keep watching.

Again, thanks for the kind words. Kinda makes doing the research worth it.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center