LI Phil
(User)
Thu May 27 2004 04:27 PM
Steve's Forecast

Great work on your forecast Steve. Obviously a lot of work went into it. I, too, based my predictions on a combination of others' forecasts, with the most weight on Dr. Gray, of course. The reason for that is that Gray has been doing it for so long, you know his track record. The others simply haven't been doing it as long (not that they're not credible) so I don't give them as much weight.

FWIW Steve, I tried to block & copy your forecast DIRECTLY from Storm2K, and wasn't able to do it either. Got the error message that some of the items weren't checked off (???) So, I simply blocked and copied your forecast from Storm2K to Word Pro (Lotus' crappy Word knockoff) and from there, blocked and copied it here. Don't know if you tried that (and don't know if it will work in Word), but that's all it took. Glad I was able to post it for CFHC members.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center