LI Phil
(User)
Fri May 28 2004 04:06 AM
Re: My thoughts on Steve, Li Phil, Cyclone and Ed

Bobbi, that was one heckuva post! I don't really think I'm funny, but thx for the kind words. I really fancy myself more in the Steven Wright mold than the (insert hot comic name here) mold. You know who are funny? Dennis Miller and Denis Leary...that's who.

Anyhoo, I didn't realize until today that C-eye is one of the top dogz at Storm2K...I may have to start posting there. Shout out to the man C-I.

Back to the WEATHER...TWC, who must be getting some residuals from "The Day After Tomorrow", has been running some killer Storm Stories this week.
As for that "mega-tsunami" I alluded to earlier...here's just one link (there are better and more detailed one, I'm just too out of it right now to post). There are two schools of thought...one is that this will happen, it's just a question of when..and the other that it will NEVER happen.

Still could get real ugly if it were ever to happen.

armageddon

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center