Cycloneye
(Storm Tracker)
Fri May 28 2004 10:35 AM
Re: My thoughts on Steve, Li Phil, Cyclone and Ed

Phil I am one of the moderators over there and I can tell you that the discussions about the tropics are good as they are in CFHC so pay a visit and see by yourself and after you see it register because you will have another forum to discuss the tropics as in here we do.

About what Dr Gray and his new outlook well nothing new really as he sees an active season with the same numbers as in april.Interesting the landfall probabilities and the analog years that he points out but time will tell in reality how the season pans out.

I saw the Day After Tommorow and the special effects are spectacular and that is why for the most part I saw it.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center