LI Phil
(User)
Mon May 31 2004 01:29 AM
Hey Bobbi...

Can you ship up north whatever it is that causes your "poetic" posts, cause they sure do bring a smile to my face...

On the bright side of things, I almost sometimes think scientists get a tad carried away with analogs and future predictions. Seriously, you could say that every year we elect a president, we also have a summer olympics. (except of course, when the world is at war, or the Russians are occupying Afghanistan).

Still, though, analogs do serve to remind us that weather patterns are not only cyclical, but certain charastics of one year will produce certain results later on (i.e. El Nino years, Neutral years and La Nina years).

Back on topic, here's (Cheers) to Ed, John and Mike for making this the best weather chat on the web, and we all look forward to an exciting 04 season.

May see The Day After Tomorrow tomorrow (huh?). Maybe we should all see it and make a new thread with our reviews? So far, anyone I've talked to who's seen it says the graphics/effects are OUTSTANDING, the story and the acting, over the top. Typical f=== Hollywood. I'm just going in for the special effects.

Two days and counting (tick, tick, tick...)

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center