LoisCane
(Veteran Storm Chaser)
Mon May 31 2004 01:35 PM
Re: tropical low & split screen question

Been watching that since late yesterday...first almost wrote it off and then it hangs in there and I keep noticing it more and more. Then again...at this poing I would notice any puff of white down there.. but it has a look and a signature to it that shows it at least has tenacity and aspirations...

worth watching... not like there's anything else out there better to watch

as for the split screen question... well
would imagine thats some programming fluke.. I mean I thought it tells you that the pic has to be a certain size and if it was his pic then it would have been happening every day for a while not just today... seems today is flukey and someone on the technical side of this board could answer that one

for now enjoying the quote more than I am being annoyed about the problem.. tho personally i dont like the avitars that move because it always distracts me from the text and enjoy the text more .. but thats me

and steve... so true what you said about natures way of correcting a problem ... or drought is to prepare for a downpour someday.. wondering if that applies to life situations as well

as for my poetic style...comes from the scent of plumeira outside my window and mangoes ripening on the window sill filling the house with more scents than Pier One could hope to achieve in one advertising brochure and staring out to the west towards the somewhat distant Everglades watching the clear blue sky waiting for it to rain ... someday

bobbi
Fav. John Kerry Quote: "Who among us doesn't like NASCAR". Whom amongst us SPEAKS LIKE THAT? lol who among us indeed! lol

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center