LoisCane
(Veteran Storm Chaser)
Tue Jun 01 2004 01:03 PM
Same goes for Miami down here...

Any small storm I stay home... a big one I go to my best friend's house (better shutters). Either way will be glad to see any of you.. or give directions to the best place for watching the storm surge. I'll be there... taking pictures until its no longer safe or they close the beach. Funny comment, remember them closing Miami Beach by Andrew... like everyone off the island... oh well... won't go there in this post but was amazing, you could hear the Ocean pounding the shore over the shrill of the roaring, piercing wind.

Back to 2004... my door is always open... Mi Casa es Su Casa if I got that right??

Woke up to drizzling rain this morning... still gray, still wet... funny how it started today like someone turned on the weather switch for the Hurricane Season.

Watched the update... funny, fun to see.. always annoyed they never say anything the first day..

Looking at the name list... interesting list... did I miss the B storm? What a list.. Otto.. makes you want to get to 15 just to have a Hurricane Otto. And, will Gaston go to New Orleans? Oh come on...I know someone here was thinking it. Bonnie.. okay, like Bonnie.. one of my favorites. Remember the last Bonnie dancing in the Bahamas..swirling round and round.

Good thing we don't get down to Shary or Walt cause bet they would be too much to handle... though one day with global warming (grin) I guess we will make it all the way down to Zev and then start over again.

Have a safe but fun hurricane season.. lets get going and I agree with Steve... all of you people who know who you are... stop hiding behind trees..

Bobbi

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center