WxGal
(Registered User)
Wed Jun 02 2004 04:21 PM
Hey All!

Well, it's that time of year again. Ya know, where we sit back, forecast the heck out of storms, argue about when the storm will turn, sometimes call each other names but mostly enjoy the heck out of each other.

Since I have a new ISP I don't think my posts will be as high as last time, but that doesn't matter because whether or not I'm a "guru" or a "verified user" I'm still just a novice.

The flare-up near Acapulco looks like it's getting a bit better organized. So, we'll all have something to practice with while we wait for some blob to try and form in our neck of the woods.

As I am typing this, they just did a Emergency Broadcast Test which nearly caused me to go into cardiac arrest. This was not a good time for me.

Okay, enough out of me. I would really like to see some rain. It's hotter than Hades here and the blue skies are getting just plain boring.

Frank P.: Glad to see they let you out again this year. You must have been good.

Colleen

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center