LoisCane
(Veteran Storm Chaser)
Wed Jun 02 2004 11:37 PM
Re: Hey Ed...a new forum maybe? no

Personally I dont think its a good idea.. I think maybe if people want they can put their guess in their profile so anyone can click on it ..if anyone cares.

Or if anyone wants they can keep a list for themself and let us know who won at the end of the season.

I only guessed numbers..not first storm, because i dont want to.

And, personally I dont want this forum to be like 2k.. not sure who was first but think this one was.. and this board doesnt have to copy other boards. Its just fine.

Been to 2k and its all cute and child like if you ask me.. looks like some Disney version for Dungeon and Dragon kids who are holding on to the dream. Lots of good posters, same posters that post everywhere.. how many boards can you post on at one time?

And... seems to me its wrong to say "well they do it there" cause ..well... this isn't there, its here.

And, personally I like here or I'd be there.

Just my opinon Bobbi

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center