Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Thu Jun 03 2004 04:44 PM
Re: surprise 92L is up for the Atlantic

Think it can make it across... my problem would be then what.. conditions are pretty hostile still at the door way to the Caribbean.

Still the last one made it across.. didn't look this organized.

Would think either way we might see some early Cape Verdes...from what we've seen so far. Once the water temps elevate just a drop..watch out.

and btw... cyclone.. sorry if i said something when annoyed which could have been taken wrong.. know everyonel puts a lot of effort in their sites and respect that. I just liked it better when there was a bit more diversity in the sites and that's an offboard issue.

Also... as Steve so well put. We all like different things and feel more at home different places... boards, etc.

Also... would like to see some sites people enjoy who live in places like New Orleans, Houston (neil frank), the Cape Hatteras area.. would be nice to see what everyone here enjoys on a local level .. and which mets they enjoy locally. Maybe thats a topic for another board here vs news.

take care bobbi

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center