LI Phil
(User)
Sat Jun 05 2004 07:30 PM
Re: Notice to all CFHC Users

>>>Since the E&N Forum was rapidly becoming a Chat Room, I have decided that it is in the best interest of the site to close down the Everything & Nothing Forum for a few days so that we can all get back to the primary focus of this site which is tropical weather discussion.

Well said Ed. That's what the PM feature is for. It's great to see that some of our newer members are young and enthusiastic...but like you said, this is first and foremost a fantastic site to enrich our knowledge of the weather, especially hurricanes. I'd been "lurking" on these boards since before Floyd, but I didn't start posting until last year. Some of our newer members might want to browse through the past few years of posts to get an idea of the type of content that is presented here.

That being said, I've learned more from ED, HF, JK, Steve, C-Eye, Frank P., Colleen, Joepub, Cat V Rick, Rich, Steve H., Coop, bobbi, scottsvb et. al. (I know I'm forgetting a few) than I could ever learn simply by watching the Weather Channel. This is a great place to gain great weather knowledge!

Thanks Ed, Mike & John for availing CFHC to all!

Peace & Cheers,

LI Phil

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center