Cycloneye
(Storm Tracker)
Sun Jun 06 2004 11:22 PM
Important for Floridians to read this

http://myweb.cableone.net/nolasue/Florida/

Ed I really didn't know in what forum I had to post this and be free to move it if you think it is needed to be moved from talkback forum but I thought that this was important to share this information to all who live in Florida and was posted at S2K.It is very interesting all of what it says there and it speaks of why Florida is poised for hurricane strikes in comming years.Many factors are combining to make the Florida Penninsula more threatened such as the PDO,Bermuda High strong and other factors that you can read in the link.Any comments are welcomed about this.And ED looking great the board now and I know that more changes are on the way .

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center