DroopGB31
(Weather Guru)
Mon Jun 07 2004 02:50 AM
Re: Tropical Update

Hey Guys, You may not remember me, but I posted a few times last year under the name Young Droop, Well I really enjoyed this site so Im back this year. Im also more wise this year when it comes to the tropics and weather in general. Still nowhere near any of you but one day I hope to have the knowledge some of you guys have. I live in Pensacola, Fl. and I have never been in a hurricane. Still waiting my turn, Just hopin it isnt the "Big One", Something small just to break me in But Im just afraid for Pensacola Beach, over the last few years, growth has exploded out there with I think about 4 new Huge Condo's being built. Anybody thats been there recently will be able to tell how much PCB has grown. I dont even want to think what a large hurricane would do to this area, And I hope I never find out. Anyways sorry for my rambling's, Had to get that off my chest lol Anyways have a good one ya'll.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center