LI Phil
(User)
Tue Jun 08 2004 02:14 PM
New Calendar Feature

Just a quick note to all posters. Ed gave me the go ahead to let everyone know that one of the new updated features on this site is the "Calendar". It is an appropriate place to place your "first storm" guess. For those of you who've made such a guess, I'll be placing your predictions there. Also, if you update your profile ("my home"), another new feature is the "birthday" section. If you fill in your DOB, it will be noted on the calendar (don't worry, it only lists the day & month, not the year ). So let the board know when your b-day is, so we can give you a shout on your special day.

Finally, I've compiled everyone's 2004 predictions (at least I think I have--if I missed you or you still haven't committed, post away), and I'll be putting them up in the Storm Forum shortly. Feel free to check them all out and add to them. Sorry Bobbi, I'm not trying to copy S2K...I just think it's handy to have everyone's guesses in one spot.

Cheers & Peace,

LI Phil

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center