LI Phil
(User)
Thu Jul 01 2004 09:29 PM
Re: July=Will this month have tropical developments?

>>> Que sera, sera

Bobbi, LOL. Were you watching a video of "The Man Who Knew Too Much" when you made that post?

Regarding accuwx 2003 landfall forecast, I'm not sure they actually did one. Since I got pro, I haven't been back to the free site...I actually got the '04 info from the "HiRes Graphics" section of pro. So I checked the free site, and sure enough, it's on there too.

Steve, your neck of the woods has sure gotten it's fair share of rain the past month...pretty amazing amounts from Texas to Alabama, and all of it without a tropical storm. And mark down August 13...first preseason game...the J-E-T-S are a comin' to town. Unless, of course, Cat V Hurricane Gaston is heading up the Mississip Delta, preventing the plane from landing. Is the Superdome considered a hurricane shelter? (I'm being serious).

Still haven't heard from ED.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center