LI Phil
(User)
Fri Jul 02 2004 02:17 AM
YO, LONNY & SAILOR

First off, as James88 said, only Ed, John or Mike can change the thread. Secondly, Ed's been more than noticeably absent for more than 2 weeks. That should give the entire board pause.

Second, I'm sure the multiple posters would gladly change the subject, but it seems that the only forum anyone posts in is the Main One. There are other boards, and a few posters attempt to start new topics, only to be basically ignored. Which is fine, and everyone's prerogative.

Third, since ED is absent, no one's posts are getting edited, and I think we're all (myself as the biggest infractor...is that a word?) getting carried away. Yes, the Saints vs. Jets don't belong on the front boards, but at least they can stay up for a time.

Again, this gets me back to my main concern, which is that we have not heard from Ed for a long time.

As ED would say, "the topic is tropic", I'm happy to post only about our immediate basin concerns, which are basically nil.

Thanks, HF for a decent post, as always.

However, until such time as ED does return to keep us all in line, the posts shall flow.

Back on topic, bet we have Alex by 7/15. Anyone want to take a stab at that?

PEACE MI AMIGOS,

Phil

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center