Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Fri Jul 02 2004 05:14 PM
Never assume nothing

Old saying.. still works.

Now that you mention it ..does sound kind of familar but I don't watch the food network and I was reading a weather board so it wasn't very familiar a name to me. And, I'm a really good cook but there are a lot of things I would rather be doing than pasting pecans to a piece of fish. Mind you.. I'd love to eat it and love to have creamy sauces and would love to find a husband down the road who enjoys cooking. I think men that cook well are so interesting...usually shows something about their nature if they have an appreciation of fine food.

I loved cooking shows when I was very little.. small.. stayed home a lot sick watching one cooking show after another, maybe that's why I am a good cook. Rarely follow recipes and adapt them a lot. But there are things I would rather do then cook together.

If I had been on a food chat I probably would have made the connection. Round here I wasn't sure if he was a linebacker for Tampa Bay or a NASCAR driver..sorry.

Fresh fish is good, very good.

As for that disorganized mess off the coast its not tropical and would have to hang there a long time to become tropical.

As for Joey boy.. will see what we will see. Love his gusto, suppose with all that bodybuilding he does I believe with his wife he's not much into creamy sauces and probably slurps those energy drinks while spacing out over models.

Its nice to be friends with your spouse, my ex and I were good friends.. we still are.. I want more than a friend and a co-hobbiest as a husband. We all have our priorities.

Just mentioning it because I am single, I am looking.. haven't found the right one, hope to.. was thinking of taking out an ad on a hurricane site somewhere.. You think that would work? Think the online dating is so.. empty. Suppose if you want someone exactly like you with the same hobbies, interests, height and origin its good.. But I think being connected to someone on a deep, deep, DEEP gut level attachment is about energy and respect and other things I won't mention here.

We are just all so different, all parts of the cosmos, the crazy quilt of people online talking between bodybuilding and frying fish.

take care guys, happy 4th of July.. I'll be back after the holiday hopefully relaxed and not more exhausted. Never know when traveling. Either way.. no storms on the horizon to track. Maybe when back..we will have something to play with..

Until then.. happy fishing, happy cooking and happy lifting those bar bells.

Bobbi

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center