LI Phil
(User)
Fri Jul 02 2004 07:49 PM
There's a new sheriff in town

Late last night, John C. granted me "Moderator" status. A few of you have already noticed this. The posts have been getting pretty out of hand with Ed absent.

While I am as guilty as anyone of producing "off topic" posts, I now am charged with the responsibility of cleaning them up.

I just want to give fair warning to everyone. Until such time as Ed reappears, I will have to try to keep the board in line.

Hereafter, if I do believe there is a need to edit or remove a post, I will not delete it...it will be moved to another forum. Also, I will be giving more leeway than Ed did, so unless your post is attacking, offensive or derogatory, as long as it's "on topic" it will be untouched.

Feels like I've gone from class clown to teachers pet. Feel free to PM me if you feel anything is out of line and I'll deal with it.

Thank you all in advance for your understanding of the situation.

LI Phil

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center