LI Phil
(User)
Sat Jul 03 2004 12:40 AM
Re: Bring on the Weather!

John C.

Thanks for the new forum! I still foresee things picking up within the next two weeks. And I think we'll see Alex by 7/15.

For anyone who didn't read the last few posts of the last topic, John C. has entrusted me with "moderator" status. This is quite an honor, but with it comes responsibility. Until ED returns, I need you guys to keep your posts "on topic". Otherwise, I have been given the power to "EDit" posts. However, unlike Ed, as long as you're ON TOPIC, you have nothing to fear, and I have complete faith in the 'members' and most of the anon posters as well. What we really want to avoid are the Matthew's, Paloma's and Isaroni's. When it's slow, an off-topic post is fine (ala the Lightning winning the stanley cup). Just don't want the entire thread going down that road.

So, anyhow, I want to thank you guys in advance and hope you appreciate the status that John has imparted to me.

And, hey, let's let the tropical mischief begin already, huh?

Cheers,

LI Phil

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center