Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Wed Jul 07 2004 02:27 PM
Re: Patience Please

No.. I'm losing patience rapidly. So don't ask me to be patient. And, why are we watching or even bothering with waves that are about to slam into Belen.. does someone own shrimp boats there? Explains the lengthly disapeerances of some of the more well known hurricane trackers.

Bermuda system looked better yesterday.. i think tho didn't pay it a lot of attention. I stopped talking Fish a long time ago.
That leaves a maybe wave far out and someone give me a reason it won't go south like the Carmen Miranda wave?

No..no patience, so little patience I can barely make it through the posts of some of my favorite posters.

I'd find a new topic to talk or go read hurricane history but got to tell you Ed I'm bored to death with history right now. Tired of the past and hoping for a cat 5 to blow my boredom away so not going to focus on the future much but dont ask me to have patience because I lost that attribute a long long long long long time ago.

Why don't we make a board for wishcasters.
Topic?

Wishing for a Cane? Try that pool of clouds off the coast of Spain about to head down to the Cape Verde islands, go on... anything can happen in wishcasting land!

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center