Ed DunhamAdministrator
(Former Meteorologist & CFHC Forum Moderator (Ed Passed Away on May 14, 2017))
Thu Jul 08 2004 11:03 AM
Re: please check out these statistics, thank u

I'll leave these posts on the Main Page because they are good examples (at least some of them) of material that would have been appropriate to another forum. This is a Forum-structured site - by intention - so that site Users with various interests can engage in discussions related to their forum(s) of interest. The site is not a 'one-page' forum, but it is often used that way.

After being off-line for two weeks, I simply do not have the time to go back over all of the material that was posted and edit selected material or move it into another more appropriate forum if necessary - we are all volunteers here with a common interest.

From the Content - Site Useage Page: "This site was designed for ourselves to use as well, and you may or may not like our style." I think that pretty much covers it.

Any editing will always irritate someone (and I've got lots of emails to prove it). Any lack of editing will always irritate someone else (a separate and significant stack of emails). Lets all work toward a common ground. I've elaborated frequently on the tolerances for posting - at the start of every new season Mike and John and I discuss this topic and its never an easy subject - no way that you can please everybody all of the time, however, pleasing everybody all of the time is not the objective of this site. Enough on that. Please make an effort to put material into the proper forum.
Thanks,
ED

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center