Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Mon Jul 12 2004 09:03 PM
Possible Carib system and flooding in Nepal too!

First off... close to home... I would say that the system nearing the Yucatan will most likely move into the BOC and give us something to look at.. a possibility anyway. After the last fast moving system that had a very real signature this one should look tropical enough as well to ponder over. Pondering is good, we've been so long without anything to ponder its been silly. But.. its also par for the course. You do remember par don't you? Just hang in there a little longer and something will go bump in the tropical night.

I like the wave but think there is more immediate potential close in. I also keep wondering if some upper level low in Atlantic is going to take tropical soon.

Lastly regarding the Carib possibilities .. I think we have to keep an eye on upper level low hanging round eastern cuba to make or break it as well as upper level conditions.

Nextly
Not to annoy anyone around here or to bring up a bad subject I just wanted to post a link for anyone who was wondering how the poor people of Nepal were doing. The trick seemed to work and its raining the proverbial cats and dogs over there too. Monsoons have started, late but started.

Maybe something like that will happen here soon.
Rain I mean.

Thank you for your patience. Bobbi

http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/fromthefield/108964667354.htm

and just remember everything in weather has to do with patterns, monsoons started.. think our systems will begin to get their stuff together soon too.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center