Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Tue Jul 13 2004 04:52 PM
Re: 3 Areas...look again at the SW Carib as in NOW

Listen gang, don't know where your minds are.. Maybe all star game, maybe off fishing, brooding over a slow season but pay attention to the loops please.

Colleen is right as there is something spinning.. the salt is spinning, add some pepper and this is the best thing we've had out there in days .. in my opinion.

Maybe someone uses wrong terms... correcting us is good when we make obvious mistakes..its the way we learn but down there in the infamous SW Carib.. its raining and there IS a swirl so look again. And, I don't think its heading west..think its sort of sitting and congealing.

btw..rained in miami today, HARD

wake up gang from whatever you are preoccupied with and look at the loops

http://www.ssd.noaa.gov/PS/TROP/DATA/RT/watl-wv-loop.html

and do not tell me nothing is happening

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center