LI Phil
(User)
Tue Jul 13 2004 10:50 PM
Re: irritating small things

HF, great post...as al (oops).

>>> ..otherwise, i might start making bad posts just to spite you LOL!

Thanks for pointing these things out. Gives me a little more confidence to start making more assertive (rather than "opinionated") posts as I'm slowly learning from the masters. I think you're in agreement with me that if we don't get some kind of development in the next week or so, with the projected mjo flip as well as other seasonal factors, we're probably not going to see anything until 8/10 and beyond. You, Steve & Rob Mann all have alluded to this fact, as has Bastard(i).

Haven't checked it this evening, but if you get a chance, is the UKMET still trying to put the latest African wave into the islands by this weekend? I think this may be our last, best shot a development for a long time...but, once mid august hits...we should have quite a bit of development.

Cheers!

LI Phil

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center