Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Wed Jul 14 2004 09:55 PM
Phil...wake up and smell the chamomille tea

It's so slow you could fall asleep looking through websites on old storms. This IS the slow time.. we aren't even in prime time. It's as slow and sleepy as it gets. Cuban Coffee wouldn't wake up the tropics let alone an energy drink.

I'm so bored I'm quilting covers with initials.. mjo, mao, irt, nfl, come on guys give it a yell.

Let me make this clear, simple.

1) African Wave has not rolled off the coast and it is already falling apart.

2) The Atlantic Ocean has been swallowed up by dry air that was created by DUST.. stop calling it "dry air" its dry cause a massive DUST storm filled the entire ocean and might even be doing it now but I'm tired of looking at satellites for dust. I'm a hurricane tracker.. and all I've been tracking is dust storms and mjo sites.

3) East of Florida and area where Cristopher and Eduard were last seen fighting with eachother for who gets to be on the top of the tropical heap is.. DEAD. Hot but dead. Ain't no trofs or dangling cold fronts hanging around and there ain't no upper level lows flirting with moisture that might make their way down to the surface. DEAD.

4) Carib hasn't had anything because there have been no dangling fronts and there have been no waves. Get it? Kaput.

5) SW Carib is a big tease and nothing else. Sure someone can call it a better word than me but she ain't putting out any storms.. nope, nada.. she isn't even giving the epac much to smile about. Drop her like a hot potato and stop waiting for her to do something.

6) Aruba, Jamaica..oh i want to take you.. dry.. dry and drier.

7) BOC or the area previously known as "i'd take something even in the BOC heading into Mexico" if you don't like the BOC reference sorry but I don't like Boca in S. Florida much either, ho hummm..falling asleep.

8) The GULF in general.. hahahaha.. you're all getting so desperate you'd watch Earl reruns.

9) The Canadian Maritimes...aren't going to happen unless they catch some tropical moisture from down south and there isn't anything traveling that road so... so.. that's a no go.

10) Am I missing a region? If so.. please..educate me which one, correct me and show me what other tropical area I missed.

We've only have about 3 or 4 statements from the NHC that said more than "tropical development is not expected through Thursday" personally I think they went scuba diving in Biscayne Bay and have left the recording on.

just repeat after me.. this is the slow time

cause eventually something will happen.. it might not be what you want to see happen and it might not be where you want to see it but it's gonna happen, happen sometime..

smile and take a deep breath

think some people around here for whatever reason are losing their sense of humor......................................

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center