LI Phil
(User)
Wed Jul 14 2004 10:34 PM
If you actually took the time to READ my posts

you might catch on to what I'm saying.

What I'm trying to say, for once and for all, is that once Ed comes on line, he's going to edit and/or move much of the great stuff you've put up. He's big on the "proper forum" thingy, and in this respect I agree with him. I've said it before and I'll say it again, and I've PMed Ed with this, Very Few of us visit any of the other forums, only the main board. That's fine and that's everyone's prerogative.

I've also suggested to Ed to leave stuff up during the slow times, and to a certain extent he has. But some of the posts today WILL be EDited and or moved...you know it. Then you get all indignant when Ed does WHAT HE'S WARNED YOU OF COUNTLESS TIMES.

Hell, he probably Edits me more than anyone...I just deal with it. It's no big deal...really. Anyway, once I've said my piece I'm not going back on it.

So, to sum up: I AM "LIGHTENED UP" AND I HAVE SMELT THE CHAMOMILE TEA AND ANY OTHER REFERENCES YOU WANT TO THROW OUT.

It's almost like you're daring Ed to take you down, so you can rant about it later.

A while back Steve made a point that over the past year the board has been edited a bit too hard. Well, I think Ed heard you and will ease up. But if you know your post is not in the proper place, do make the effort to find the proper place, please? It's real easy. Just click on "Forum (Newest)" under Communication at the left menu. There it lists all the other places to post. Just put it in the right place.

You guys make some GREAT posts and I cannot tell you how much I've learned over the past 5+ years. We're all here because we love the weather.

A'ight {tm by HF}. Please people don't take this the wrong way. I'm not the "heavy" here.

NOW, try to stay on topic, 'kay?

PEACE TO ALL,

LI Phil

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center