LI Phil
(User)
Fri Jul 16 2004 02:54 AM
Re: East atlantic wave potential?

Luis,

Probably as much from boredom as from any true meterology, but....this has ALEX written all over it. Just imagine if this were late August early September. We'd be calling for the second coming of ...well... any number of CV storms.

I could be wrong (lord knows that wouldn't be the first time) but I think this one may finally have the stones to crack the SAL. I mean, think about, except for that, we've got lower pressures, lesser shear, everything that portends development except time of year.

Since climo IS (yes Bobbi) dictating SOMETHING either in the basin or in the MDR, why not this one.

Hey, my 6/14 "guess" was just that, but I'm gonna climb aboard this bad boy and either ride it into the sunset (or, ala "How I learned to love the bomb and....") or ... well, wait for the next impulse on August 8th.

A'ight [tm HF] that's it for now. Maybe, just maybe, this is NEO=the one.

LI Phil

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center