LoisCane
(Veteran Storm Chaser)
Sun Jul 18 2004 07:19 PM
"my wave" down there

I think that wave down there is going to need to have a paternity test done because there are so many men around here trying to clain it as their own. Some one call Maury Quick! lol

Seriously.... the wave, the wave lol (hear tunes of fantasy island, de plane, de plane) is alive and hanging in there. Tenacious is good.. small in this case is good, in a small pocket of positive conditions and just high enough to keep its head above water and just small enough to duck down under the SAL. Maybe...you never know.

Bastardi's Rogue Storm.. Not much of a storm, defiintely defineable as a syatem but not what it was Billed to Be.

Lingering trough over very hot water needs to be watched. Gulf possible, probably more probably than the Bahamas but wouldn't rule off development off East coast of Florida either as a possibility down the line *IF* its still there in a day or so.

Raining here.. nice, off and on and gusty like showers, squally weather more than heavy downpours. Haven't had that in a long time.

Keep watching.. think somehow a system might sneak in under the July 31st deadline to give July a depression at least but not worrying on what August will bring.

Hoping for what I'm hoping (smiling) and have to see how it all plays out.

Have a great sunday.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center