LI Phil
(User)
Mon Jul 19 2004 01:58 AM
It's MY WAVE

What do you think Phil?, will this be TD # 1 or fizzle out like the rest of them?

I'm sorry, you must have me confused with HanKFranK, Steve, Ed, Jason K (Kelley), Rob or Jason M (Moreland)... (or maybe Scottsvb...)... I've been on this one sorta as a last hope. Can it devlop? Sure. Will it develop? Your guess is as good as mine.

Although I'm learning, I'm good with past stuff and present stuff...as far as future stuff...well, I try to defer that to the experts.

If I had to make an (un)educated guess...YES...it will become TD #1, somewhere between the Antilles and Cuba, eventually becoming TS Alex on Friday. Meanwhile, the GOM gets its act together and we have Bonnie on Saturday. Then two weeks of nothing until the basin bombs out on August 14th. Yielding 4 TSs in a two week period. By September 1, CAT IV Gaston is threatening Steve and CAT V Rickonboat.

BTW, I own a bridge connecting New York City and Brooklyn, and I can let you have it for a song.

Sorry gang. Just getting a tad silly (duh) but this lack of action is driving me stir crazy.

(BTW, if any of those predictions actually pan out, you EACH owe me a beer!)

Cheers,

LI Phil

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center