LI Phil
(User)
Tue Jul 20 2004 03:27 AM
Till The Morning Comes (GD/1971-'Merican Beauty/Warner Bros Records)

First off, peace y'all. Sorry about the 'attack' on our soon to be of legal drinking age Bugs/Rabbit.

Part of my frustration has to be attributed to my piece of s--- home computer, which feels as though crashing every five minutes (not kidding) is good for character building. Not so. (In fact, I'm just waiting for it to eat this post before I can post...)

Tomorrow will dawn another day and yes, Virginia, there will still be 97L to track. Whether it amounts to anything more, only time will tell. If it doesn't, then it doesn't. There's more to life than wishing, hoping for the first TD of the season.

Haven't gone on line (an of course, when your computer crashes every five minutes, that's difficult) all evening...thanks Scottsvb & Ed for posting...

Patience is a virture I've never embraced...will need to employ it as the season continues.

Still...DON'T WRITE MY WAVE OFF. It might make it. Albeit a small window closing ever so quickly, but it does have a still slim chance.

The fact that both Florida teams beat both NY baseball teams should have tipped me off that this was just not my night not withstanding, everyone enjoy the evening and "'till the morning comes' lets enjoy the e'en.

Cheers,

LI Phil

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center