Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Wed Jul 21 2004 06:26 PM
Rarely ever do this..

I really don't like doing this but am tempted to do so. And, especially because I don't like this system.. think it has an irritating, annoying temperment. Fickle or flakey not sure which but it's been consistently so either way so...

I'm going to "predict" its going to be upgraded to Depression status. Not sure if on the first run trip in or second.. Suppose if it makes it through the night again (though its not showing signs of going to sleep again.. i don't trust it).

I dont see it on the various sites that show wind direction and dvorak loops.. more a gut feeling here. Something is going on and think more so something has changed.

I could be wrong.. rarely make a decision early on though.

Obnoxious little brat will probably fall apart now just to spite me.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center