Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Wed Jul 21 2004 06:46 PM
can someone talk about whats going on over florida straits

really think there is a strong twist there.. haven't read discussion..too much to do and only so much i can do.

think its not beyond realm of possibility that something can form at the tail end of that front.. seems to be an upper level feature but not sure and curious

as for the A storm.. if this is it.. fits the bill.
Agree..not yet there.. usually expect planes to find something and they don't..this time I hope they will find something to explain whats going on better.. who knows..

Think its outrunning itself.. may do that and then pull it together again and therein become the system we are waiting for..

Maybe that twist kept going and no one told it that the rest of the wave was about to slow down.

will see..taking late lunch
surprise me when i get back.. please!

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center