Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Wed Jul 21 2004 08:33 PM
THE PROBLEM...

http://www.ssd.noaa.gov/PS/TROP/DATA/RT/...tl-wv-loop.html

Do not tell me that you can see more on the visible because in this case you can see more on the wv..especially where you can zoom in..

First off..
The storm has two centers.. looks like I came back from lunch and had a bad case of double vision.

The ULL to its NE is pulling clouds away from the wave mass. The small shear off of SW Carib/Columbia is pushing clouds away on the bottom to the E..even ESE. What I believe is the influence of an ULL in the straits is tugging it more NW pulling part of it off to the NW towards the Gulf.

On one hand that is helping it twist or giving it the illusion of an overall better appearance than it deserves..without one defined center.

I think.. believe the ULL in the straits near Florida has pulled at it ..wants to steer it faster to the NW than it can go. The one center is racing a bit off to the West and has become exposed. Visible easily on the WV loop more than the others where white obscures the true picture.

Oddly the east side of the cloud ball (can we call it cloud ball or wave ball?) has maintained circulation yet is not circulating around within the system. Something I thought..or still think might be about to happen. The area racing west cannot maintain convection..without convection it will only be a mid-level swirl and not worthy of note.

The part hanging back and convecting looks as if it wants to loop around and form some sort of LCC however... its has to move too far west to wrap around where it was..

Either it will collapse again from this push me, pull me process or ... it will find its center?

Beats me..
Oh my gosh..look at that purple ball over interior S. Florida.. boy did it get dark in here fast, its pouring outside.. grumbling and pouring..

Think its impt to watch the ull forming at the tip of S. Florida.
It's a new player and because of that deserves attention.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center