LI Phil
(User)
Wed Jul 21 2004 09:34 PM
Re: Rabbit

Rabbit,

Ed gave my butt a whompin' back on Monday when I attempted to dispute some of your assertions, so I won't do it now. I will give you fair warning, another post like the one above and I'm pretty certain it will be your LAST one. I'll leave it up for now, but when Ed comes aboard later tonight, it'll be gone (along with this post as well).

Anon was absolutely wrong to post what he did, but do NOT respond in such a manner.

This thread was going great with some good dialog and differing opinions...that's what it's here for. Personally, I'm enjoying you and Steve go at it with your divergent opinions. Makes for good reading, and there's some valid points made by the two of you.

Keep it on the up and up!

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center