LI Phil
(User)
Fri Jul 23 2004 01:03 AM
Re: nothing doing

>>> situation normal

Ah, HF, 2/5ths of the acronym "SNAFU". If anyone wants to know that the last three letters stand for, PM me, it's not ready for prime time, if you catch my drift.

I'm not real hopeful for any development out of anything currently out there...as Steve said in the last thread, had 97L only made it to the GOM in better shape, it would have been interesting. Still think the number one New Orleans Saints fan will see some weather from this. Hope you get some good gusts and squalls big guy.

I see some of the models are developing something to develop off of the East Coast in a day or so. Whether it could be called tropical is apparently up for debate. I, for one, don't believe it to be so. Whether the forecasted trof picks it up and/or the Bermuda High keep it along the coast is also debatable.

Either way, showers and t-storms are forecasted for my weekend, mostly from the cold front dropping south from Canada which is causing all the mischief in the heartland.

Situation Normal...all blankety blank.

Cheers,

LI Phil

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center