LoisCane
(Veteran Storm Chaser)
Sun Jul 25 2004 06:30 PM
okay steve... so you dont like the atlantic wave

Okay I can deal with that..that's why we are all here. Trading opinons, would be a pretty boring discussion if we all agreed with eachother now...wouldn't it?

Looking all over for something worthy of discussion and not much to say except..waiting.

And... I want to say something about the wave entering the Gulf but I really can't. I don't see it yet. Steve posed the set up well ...still, just cause you give a party doesnt mean the guest of honor will arrive. But, I do keep glancing over to check.

And..all I want to say is that all that glitters isn't gold. And, just because you see reds on the IR doesn't mean there is something happening. System near PR fires up and so does southern edge of the trough where everyone is watching the northern edge for development.

And, out in the Atlantic. Nothing...nothing much but its as there ..as is Steve's remnants entering the Gulf.

This is the first season since almost 1992 w/o something on the maps.. not even some barely passable named system about ready to dive into Tex/Mex line.

Found notes from 2003 season, first early storm and well just shows you that an early start to the season does not mean a great season ..just an early season.

Think we are getting closer, much closer.. really don't believe we won't get through July without something, so holding on to that dream anyway.

Someone say something incredibly intelligent about some model or a new angle where we can view all the areas we are watching that don't have as much rain as Miami is having today.

Lastly.... want to say... 3 cities that are way overdue for a Florida Cane. No special reason, no analogs, no dreams, just the honest truth... overdue for a dead on hit.

Ft. Lauderdale
Tampa
Jax

thought that keeps hitting me over and over..
Ft. Lauderdale

Bobbi

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center