LoisCane
(Veteran Storm Chaser)
Mon Jul 26 2004 07:23 AM
Is Phil getting his wish?

Woke up this morning..

put on the wxr radio ... haha Phil gets his storm

I mean thought I was still dreaming. Did the NHC really say they expect development? Winds already 25-30.. and potential to be... then again they did hedge and say possibly a subtropical low.. but wouldnt be surprised if they sound so bullish at 5am for it to be Alex* subtropical.

Somehow sort of perfect, like to get that name over with and officially will be a July storm and... can we move onto Bonnie in the Atlantic?

Sort of reminds me of a skater in an old vaudeville skit.. skates on the stage, does some trick and joke and keeps skating off stage.. in between acts... waiting for Bonnie to come on stage. Here today...gone tomorrow... but officially on the books.

Is that the way its going to be?

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center