Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Mon Jul 26 2004 03:13 PM
Re: for steve............

ummmmmmmm don't make me laugh so hard, people gonna wonder what i'm laughing at.. oh Steve..

I meant THIS one .. of course ..
http://www.weather.unisys.com/satellite/sat_wv_east_loop-12.html

Oh course if you want to send me that Canadian one again, oh I'd be quite the happy tracker too!! Really, really.

And..so like next time someone asks what Andrew was all about I'll just say he was retrograding his way towards Louisianna across Florida.. oh I see.

Bugs.. ummm forgot what I was going to say.. you're right. It has the signature.. really good signature for at least classification as a depression. Even if short lived.

You know.. sometimes something doesn't have to hang around for a long, long time to make a BIG impression.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center