Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Mon Jul 26 2004 03:48 PM
okay......

Wondering what words I can use that won't get jerked off this board here.

So.....basically the NHC teased us with possible classification or the A team came in at 6 and didn't agree with the early morning team.. or....

Yes.. it is merging, just like they said it was going to merge. One doesn't have the Dvorak rating.. okay.. I can see that one. Didn't want to send a plane in after the last "send a plane in fiasco" okay... We don't go by satellite imagery..

What exactly are the parameters?
It has to be headed towards Long Island NOT away from Long Island?

Or.. maybe has to have real staying power and be sure that it will be able to keep it going for over six hours until the next report.

I can see them not wanting to touch it this morning knowing it wans't going to be around long.. but they are the ones who started this and they don't want to finish it if you ask me.

Has an excellent signature for at least depression status as well as the dvorak reading.

Have a lot of respect in general for the NHC but this is beginning to get a little silly and juvenile.

And, don't want to take up Bastardi's banner of how some systems don't get classified and others do and it seems like there is no real standard except for whose on first and whose on second on any given day.

As for the stars.. oh I lost mine a long time ago. Thought it was just me.. figured I annoyed someone around here a while back and I'm not allowed back in the elite no matter how many posts I post.

and no not going to even bother rereading this post .. just let Ed do whatever he wants with me and let him decide if its worth keeping.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center