Steve
(Senior Storm Chaser)
Mon Jul 26 2004 05:05 PM
Re: unclassified systems

It's got to be more than 1 person in on the star rating game. Someone recently was given 1 star and I changed it to 5 - might have been Rob Mann - (which if anyone rated is reading this, you probably got a counter "5" from me) and it only went up to 2. 5+1/2 = 3. I was hoping the C bros would delete the user rating system a long time ago. But they decided to let it stand. I'll go with the badge of honor thing as well.

Watched Bastardi's videos today after the last pot. Nothing major in the works for our side. He think the wave NW of Puerto Rico will get involved with the east and the ULL NE of Pueto Rico will be the one retrograding through the Gulf along with the wave about to enter the Islands. The only problem I have with that take is that the said wave/ULL combo to the EAST wouldn't be to Texas by the time my EUROPEAN and UKMET runs ended (6 days).

Oh yeah, here's the CMC's official site:

Environment Canada's Hurricane Center

CMC Model

Steve

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center