Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Mon Jul 26 2004 07:57 PM
Re: The fault lies not within the stars...

my complaint about the stars is way back when i rated a few people. I'm not the type to do something just cause it says "rate a poster" mind you but decided to and then time passed.. i guess a lot of time passed, and i got that itch again to well .. you know rate someone and it told me "you have already rated this poster"

sort of annoyed me cause i don't remember rating him and what like you only get ONE chance? What if things change, or your opinon changes or you decide to be nice and decide they don't really annoy the hell out of you and they are really developing into a real bang up poster that you love to read and "you have already rated that poster" so..

annoyed me but felt a drop annoyed when i lost all my stars but then.. well.. figure not going to let it bother me

maybe i should feel honored if am in same category as hankfrank losing stars

btw..steve you can email me those pics if you can't upload them, sunny here today, blue skies despite forecast for higher chance of showers

would love to see a nice storm about now

bobbi.. to be really consistent with my umm nature you'd think id have at least double stars

oh well
lol

ill just sit here and wait in miami for some system to retrograde over me

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center