LoisCane
(Veteran Storm Chaser)
Tue Jul 27 2004 03:41 AM
Starting over

Good post Ed. Agree on most points .. not on all but good post. Nice to see you writing, you write well. Agree with Phil who said stated views pretty well.

Tomorrow brings a new.. a new set of possibilities.

Don't tell me though not to get excited or passionate about tropical weather because this is what binds us. Or I'd be doing one of those other hobbies some of which I may point out dont need to be done online.

But, life isn't just about the tropically inspired and we all have other things on our minds and its been a long, hot summer.

So... let's see how tomorrow plays out and the day after that and that.

Thanks for all the hard work on the site by the two brothers and everyone else.

I can agree with someone and still respect them. And, I do respect the Hurricane Center greatly. Some of the nicest, best people I know work at the hurricane center. Talking personally know... not like people here who I know online but of couse they work at Virginia Key lol. Okay, seriously.. I went to FIU.. where NHC control room is set up so... let's here it for the home boys and call it a night.

Nite.. rained here.. thunder and lightning.. maybe a prelude to tomorrow and the bahamian rain.

Bobbi

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center