LoisCane
(Veteran Storm Chaser)
Tue Jul 27 2004 03:12 PM
Steve/and Bahamas

Steve... i beg you... take a deep breath.. let it gooooooooo

"Remnants of 97L are still down in the BOC, but I doubt they pull anything off."

next... why do I have high clouds, cirrus over my house ..way way high up to the nne ... sw is dark, low clouds, building tstorms maybe...

why the cirrus? sort of wierd ...not something you see much in miami in late july

anyway... watching.. not obsessing today, nope..
going to work... watching the sunshine and the storms flirt with eachother and will see if anything happens

bobbi
ps...if I get rain from the Bahamian rain.. I will go outside, stand there, stare up at the rain and whisper sweet nothings into the air.. and so if something happens in a day or two..or before july is over or on july31st (eds date) then yall owe me, you hear?

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center