Cycloneye
(Storm Tracker)
Tue Jul 27 2004 07:50 PM
Tropics quiet for the moment

IWIC Atlantic Tropical Weather Discussion - 27 July 2004 - 12:45 PM EDT

Each run of the operational GFS continues to show a strong tropical wave exiting the coast of Africa in 5-6 days. Conditions will likely be condusive for tropical development by the time the wave reaches the eastern Atlantic. We are now entering the time of the season when every single wave coming off the COA will have to be watched closely. I'd very very surprised if one of these waves don't develop within the next 10-14 days

Those remarks are from Jason and Rob of IndependentWx.com.Will things begin to heat up soon in the atlantic? I see dust and more dust but I know that normally it fades by the peak of the season so we will see.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center