Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Tue Jul 27 2004 09:27 PM
thanks for the dust info... miami wxr @5

They led off with the weather as being a main story which I thought was a bit much. Kamal says the wave has now stalled. And, it should enhance rainfall (wouldn't think that is a BIG story, has been raining a bit) and... added that there is no way it can get going into anything .. but still it will rain.

Why they had to lead with a IR sat pic I don't know. We haven't had flooding rains where I am that it should make such a difference. Imagine new forecast is calling for heavier rains.

Tho..with a system stalled out over the warmest parts of the gulfstream.. I wouldn't be sure of anything.

1? Why did it stall? Thought the High was supposed to shove it west

2? If there is a twist at 65 then how does that influence this..

3? wouldnt a twist at 65 and an ULL be sort of strange with the high building. on my part i really haven't looked too much today because like how I decided not to obsess about the weather and all so... just curious what is going on out there

thanks for the explanation, steve hang onto anything you need to and will reread what you said joe said

bobbi

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center