Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Wed Jul 28 2004 01:30 AM
Re: Tuesday E'en thoughts...

Well... I don't see a lot of circulation. I've looked at the various loops and radars. What I do see is a total lack of movement. It looks like its just festering a bit, hanging, lingering, floating over the area.

I understand the steering currents have collapsed to some degree and its a sitting match. It might inch closer tomorrow to give Miami more rain but I heard the rain was supposed to start by now..and they haven't.

Agree with all of you that the area should be watched, anytime a wave is sitting over warm water it should be watched.

Feel better Phil. Really hope you feel better.
As for long rambling posts.. those weren't all MY hobbies, silly.. just hobbies. An example of some you can all take up while waiting and trying not to bash the NHC.

And, I'm being good. Laying low.. remember?

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center