LoisCane
(Veteran Storm Chaser)
Wed Jul 28 2004 11:37 AM
Re: Is There Something Brewing East of Bahamas?

Well...is there or isn't there?
Maybe Atlantis will rise from the tropical dance of entities stuck in lazy steering currents?

No Hank...this is going to be short, promise

Seriously, looking at the water vapor loop and well it doesnt really sing to me, got to tell you. Not convinced of much on this one. If there is something in there..its playing possum (that is a proper redneck spelling btw) and I don't see it .. not now.

Will keep watching today to see if you see anything worth paying attention.. hoping ed gets his 7/31 wish and if not maybe old sailor could have a storm named after him on 8/1

Either way.. I hope I won't be off topic if I wish him a happy birthday then. 75 is a great sounding age, have to tell u.. so hang on sailor, sailor hang on.. we got partying to do

have a good day guys, nope..not obsessing too much
and personally like the morning TWO from NHC, think its as close to map as they have ever written.

Phil.. hope you are feeling better..

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center